Humanistic Leadership, Module 3, Day 5
April 22 @ 9:30 - 16:00 CEST
Humanistic leadership is about becoming an inspirational lighthouse for employees and the rest of the business organization. It requires leaders who are capable of moving into the future with wisdom and creativity in order to imagine what is needed.
3. module: Applied Psychology
This module will provide the participants with a brief introduction to some returning psychological issues from an emotional point of view.
Themes and issues that we will focus:
- Life crisis and loyalty conflicts
- Motivation and commitment
- Review of peers // feedback situations
- Dysfunctional teams
- Five different theories and approaches within psychology – highlighting the most significant about the human mind from each perspective.
- Presentations and coaching will be the teaching approaches.